The Naruto RPG

The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:25 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Liberation
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:54 pm 
Offline
Missing-nin C-rank
Missing-nin C-rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:43 am
Posts: 30
Not long after his departure from the tournament grounds, Raiden ducked into an alleyway to at least try to get somewhere without being interrupted by some non-sequitur that he wasn't in the mood to deal with. Despite it being an alleyway there was barely any trash, a true testament to Kumogakure's dedication to its image. This, of course, would never stop a punk with a paintbrush and a fire in their belly. Graffiti wasn't unusual for alleyways like these, but one thing always stuck out in Raiden's mind: the topic at hand was always domestic. Local gangs marking their territory. Protest of a Land of Lightning issue. Things like that.

There was one thing that was always scrawled somewhere on a slummy, back-alley wall, though, no matter the village. Raiden swallowed the lump forming in his throat as he processed what he had seen. "Kuraokami," He muttered under his breath. It was a word used to scare him into cooperation as a kid, especially from his adoptive father. Nothing tormented him more than that word, the word in which he had never seen a physical manifestation for.

Until, he did.
Cries of panic rang out in the distance, prompting Raiden to lean into a sprint towards a main street. How ironic that a jubilant festival held to celebrate peace between nations would be halted by sheer chaos. Stalls were already being knocked over, citizens and guests alike being tormented and beaten to death in the streets. Everywhere he looked, there were thugs dressed in what would soon become the staple getup of Kuraokami grunts. Breathlessly, Raiden unsheathed his katana and got to work. Two similarly-clad insurgents rushed the cyborg, weapons drawn and shouting crude threats. Of course, no competent revolutionary would send their best people to trash a village, so Raiden made short work of the two and moved on to the rest of them in the street.

When the street was clear, his next objective was clear: Find as many survivors as possible, and help them exfiltrate in one piece.

_________________
Image
~Cyborg Ninja Skills~
Skills:
Kenjutsu Specialist
Ninjutsu Expert
Taijutsu Novice

Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic when using Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Reflexes: Masterful (Masterful w/ Min. Adv. when aiming Ninjutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Masterful when aiming Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient
Tracking: Masterful

Elements: Raiton


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:37 pm 
Offline
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:51 am
Posts: 14
TotalExp: 0
Renown: 0
Mode: Story Mode
Midoriko's father began to change. Every day the discussions between her and her mother were more frequent, which always revolved around the same topic: the Kuraokami. The girl tried not to pay too much attention, to lock herself in her room and lose herself between the pages of her books, as she always did, but that did not prevent some traces of information from reaching her.

Apparently, those children's stories that she was told were not only true, but her father was one of those people who, as the people said, would take you with them if you did not do what your parents told you.

On the same day of the tournament that was being organized in the village, which only Midoriko's father had attended, her mother walked into her room. She had two large backpacks with her, and she looked alarmed. "Midoriko..." she murmured, as if she didn't want to be heard. "We have to go. Now." The green-haired girl, who had always been obedient, did not complain and got up from her bed, leaving her book on her nightstand. Her mother stepped forward, grabbed her wrist, and dragged her daughter out. Of the room. Of the house.

"M-Mom? What's wrong?" she asked, feeling her usual nervousness build up inside her. Her mother, Aoi, responded only by handing her one of the backpacks, which Midoriko held without understanding "Where are we going?" Her mother did not reply. "Walk, honey, come on..." Aoi said as they made their way down alleys until they reached a main street.

There, the horror began.

People screamed and ran in all directions, fleeing from robed people who beat them. Midoriko couldn't see much as her mother pushed her out of the alley and down the street. Both soon came across a man who was holding a blood-stained katana in his hands, as well as two corpses at his feet. Midoriko looked horrified at the scene. Although she had worked in a hospital, she had never seen a corpse that... Close.

Her mother hugged her, drawing her close to her body and protecting her from the man. "W-Who are you? Are you... One of them?" Aoi asked, her voice shaking.

_________________
Skills:
Ijutsu Expert.
Taijutsu Expert.
Sensory Adept.
Fuinjutsu Adept.

Attributes:
Strength: Average.
Constitution: Average.
Stamina: Proficient.
Reflex: Average (+Mayor Advantage for Taijutsu Expert).
Coordination: Proficient (+Minor Advantage for Taijutsu Expert).
Wisdom: Masterful.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:55 pm 
Offline
Missing-nin C-rank
Missing-nin C-rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:43 am
Posts: 30
A woman and child entered the main street, horrified at the death and destruction that littered their once peaceful village. The young one clung behind her mother's skirt, while the mother hastily assessed him as a threat or not. Raiden swiped his katana away from the two, flicking blood off of its steel somewhere off to the side. An unnaturally young-looking face turned to inspect the two. "No, I'm not. We need to get going. This village is done for, and whether you decide to come with me or not, this is your last night here." He turned to keep moving. "Let's go."

An arrow whizzed past his face, burying itself in the wooden support beam of a small building next to him. There wasn't any indication of where it came from, but a quick zoom-in with his optical interface revealed another Kuraokami thug tucked away behind a parapet, shrouded in shadows. Raiden, wanting to keep the pair of civilians safe, quickly shifted his hand into pistol mode and popped off a few rounds, most of which hit their mark. The thug slumped, rolled over, and began bleeding out.

_________________
Image
~Cyborg Ninja Skills~
Skills:
Kenjutsu Specialist
Ninjutsu Expert
Taijutsu Novice

Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic when using Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Reflexes: Masterful (Masterful w/ Min. Adv. when aiming Ninjutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Masterful when aiming Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient
Tracking: Masterful

Elements: Raiton


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:58 pm 
Offline
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:04 am
Posts: 57
TotalExp: 4000
Renown: 0
Mode: War Mode
Yuko exited the storefront he had been shopping in, keeping his head on a swivel as he pulled his scarf up and over his mouth. Something was very wrong. What had begun as a tolerable day of errands had taken a turn for the annoying. The wind was picking up, and a particularly nasty storm had gathered, but these were not the sensations that gripped the genin. To his left, harsh conversation and a sickening crack echoed, followed shortly by a strangled cry. Yuko's annoyance turned into a chill that moved its way up his spine despite his warm clothing. The few people who were in the street ran past Yuko, their comparatively large frames blocking his view of the commotion. Despite himself, Yuko found he was curious. He slowly pushed his way through the panicking group and reached into his pocket, gripping a kunai out of sight so tightly that his knuckles paled.

There were three of them in sight, all clad in an eye sore of a garb. Kuraokami. They swiftly advanced over several unmoving bodies, eyes boring into Yuko as they saw him. All three were adults armed with weapons, and besides two of them being quite wide and large, their cloaks obscured any further information. The lanky one on the side scoffed even as he swaggered closer, though his face was largely obscured by a black mask. "Grab him, you two. Another one from that clan of savages. Why don’t we-" Yuko recognized the man's voice as easily as the man recognized him, a freshly graduated genin like himself. To think the Kuraokami had infiltrated Kumogakure’s shinobi ranks. Well, maybe it wasn’t so far-fetched. Gritting his teeth in rage, Yuko flickered forward. The man’s words were cut off in a choking grunt as Yuko slammed into his chest, speed and ferocity making up for the difference in size.

The kunai ripped through the loud-mouth's throat before the pair hit the ground. Yuko immediately threw himself off of the fresh corpse and into the legs of the large man, sending them both tumbling to the ground in a mess of limbs. Quickly extricating himself, Yuko put him into a chokehold, eyeing the third cultist's wild attack. As their sword arced at Yuko, he puffed his cheeks out, feeling the familiar tug in his gut as a barrage of water senbon exploded from his mouth, riddling his target’s lungs and heart with small holes that instantly soaked the ruined clothing. The pinned man took advantage of his assailant’s split attention, lifting Yuko by his hoodie and slamming him into the ground. The sudden reversal advanced with the man grabbing Yuko's neck with both of his hands and wringing. Try as he might, he could not pry the larger man’s hands from him. As his vision darkened, Yuko gathered a heavy fistful of chakra and punched through the cultist's clavicle and out his back.

He crawled out from underneath the body that had slumped to the ground. Steamy breath billowed from his mouth as he steadied himself, his left arm soaked in blood. His rational mind struggled to reconcile the encounter, but he had precious little time. The sounds of combat were nearing from behind him, in the direction of his clan's housing. Cut off from his destroyed home, he sprinted down the narrow streets before ducking into an alley, desperate to find reprieve. What he found instead were several conspicuously dressed figures on the ground. Following the trail of bodies, Yuko saw a small group in the street. They didn’t look like the bad guys. Yuko took advantage of an opportunity he saw. His unsoiled arm slid the blue scarf up over his lower face. Steeling himself, Yuko called out. "Wait! I... need help." He winced at the pathetic waver in his voice.

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflex: Average (Proficient Taijutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Masterful Taijutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient

Taijutsu Specialist
Ijutsu Expert
Ninjutsu Adept


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:44 pm 
Offline
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:51 am
Posts: 14
TotalExp: 0
Renown: 0
Mode: Story Mode
The man with the katana claimed to be an ally. That didn't make Aoi relax in the slightest, as he could be lying, but she still decided to follow him, as he hadn't attacked her or her daughter. "Our last night here?" Midoriko thought, beginning to understand everything. The arguments, the backpacks, the chaos... They were running away from home. Surely forever. That thought overwhelmed her, so when a hooded man wielding a machete appeared from the shadows of a nearby alley and loomed over them, only Aoi reacted. "NO!" the mother screamed as she hugged her daughter to protect her. The man stabbed the machete into the woman's back, making her scream.

Blood. Seeing the red spots and hearing the screams set Midoriko's instincts in motion, making her act without thinking and therefore without worrying about anything. She instinctively raised a fist, replicating the movements her father had forced her to learn for years and that she had supplemented with her own knowledge of anatomy and much research on the art of hand-to-hand combat. She had become an excellent taijutsu practitioner only to see her father proud; However, her only flaw was her physical strength. But at that moment, with that burst of emotions inside her chest, her chakra behaved like a bomb about to explode, building up in her hand as the genin threw a punch at the man who had attacked her mother.

But in the last second, something went wrong. Her chakra, instead of staying condensed, exploded, flowing in all directions, not even her prodigious chakra control capable of containing such inordinate power. The shock wave pushed her back, echoing through the air like an explosion, but it was the man who suffer the worst part. Her fist never quite connected against his skin, but her chakra was enough to send him flying back into the alley he had come from. The blow would not kill him, since the attack didn’t have enough strength for it, but it would surely knock him out. Although at the time she had no time to think, Midoriko's excellent memory would allow her to recall what she just did and possibly replicate that technique later on.

Technique Trained: Chakra-Enhanced Strength (B-Rank) - 228/200 WC

Midoriko slipped on both packs, one on each shoulder and slung one of her mother's arms over her shoulders, dragging her toward one of the alleys, in the opposite direction from where the man with the machete had come. She took the boy as she passed him by reflex action and forced him to run alongside her. Her hand filled with blood as she took the boy's stained sleeve, but she didn't stop to think about it.

Once all three were safe, Midoriko dropped the packs, turned her mother onto her stomach, and placed her hands over the ugly wound. A green glow sprouted from them as she used the Mystic Palm to heal her. Something was happening on the main street: little explosions were heard in rapid succession, and Midoriko wondered what kind of device could make a sound like that, and for what. There were voices too, but she couldn't understand what they were saying.

"She's unconscious" she said without realizing it, still acting on instinct. Her mother's wound healed, and although it would leave an ugly scar, Midoriko had stopped the bleeding. The blow might have hit the spine, but there was nothing to be done about it. In the frenzy of the situation, she saw everything pragmatically.

Midoriko heard footsteps approaching, both down the main street and down the alley they was in. She reached into one of the packs. She and her mother had prepared them a few days ago, secretly from her father, and although her mother had not explained anything about it, now the genin was grateful for her foresight. She pulled out several senbons from one of the hidden pockets and held them in her hands, filled with her mother's blood, ready to fight.

TL;DR: A Kuraokami attacks Midoriko's mother. She learned and uses Chakra-Enhanced Strength (B-Rank) on the Kuraokami to incapacitate him. She takes Yuko and her mother into an alley, away from the main street, where she heals her mother with the Mystical Palm (A-Rank). More Kuraokami arrive from the main street and alley and Midoriko pulls out senbons and prepares to fight.
Techniques Used:
Stamina Pool: 100/100 SP
Taijutsu Stamina Pool: 35/45 SP
Ijutsu Stamina Pool: 30/60 SP

_________________
Skills:
Ijutsu Expert.
Taijutsu Expert.
Sensory Adept.
Fuinjutsu Adept.

Attributes:
Strength: Average.
Constitution: Average.
Stamina: Proficient.
Reflex: Average (+Mayor Advantage for Taijutsu Expert).
Coordination: Proficient (+Minor Advantage for Taijutsu Expert).
Wisdom: Masterful.


Last edited by Midoriko Chiyu on Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:45 pm 
Offline
Missing-nin C-rank
Missing-nin C-rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:43 am
Posts: 30
As Raiden finished his sentence, a younger voice called out, emerging from the same alleyway he had come from. The cyborg turned, curious to discover the source of the voice. It belonged to what looked like a genin, with wavy blonde hair and dark blue eyes. From the looks of it, he was still green. "Come on, then," Raiden replied, moving to lead the three out of the village. "The longer we stay here, the more danger you'll find yourself in. Now, --"

A scream rang out, much sharper and louder than those in the distance. It was behind him. Raiden had only barely turned around when a mighty rumble boomed, and a hooded figure zoomed through the air and into a side street. The mother was in critical condition, and her daughter was already in the process of transporting her to a safe place, presumably to share their last moments together alone.

_________________
Image
~Cyborg Ninja Skills~
Skills:
Kenjutsu Specialist
Ninjutsu Expert
Taijutsu Novice

Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic when using Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Reflexes: Masterful (Masterful w/ Min. Adv. when aiming Ninjutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Masterful when aiming Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient
Tracking: Masterful

Elements: Raiton


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:06 am 
Offline
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:04 am
Posts: 57
TotalExp: 4000
Renown: 0
Mode: War Mode
Yuko glanced behind him, looking towards his clan's housing in the Sky Construct. A pit formed in his stomach. He feared greatly for his clan-members' wellbeing. They were too proud and stubborn to surrender. Knowing that there was no way he could make it there in one piece on his own, he glowered. It was a struggle making it this far. But the samurai... Yuko stopped shivering as the man’s eyes met his. He felt like he could sense the stranger’s strength. It seemed safest to stay near him.
Quote:
"The longer we stay here, the more danger you'll find yourself in."
In any other case, the timing with which the man's words rang true might have been considered comedic. But it wasn't any other case. Yuko's vision flashed white, the result of a fist connecting with his temple. He struggled momentarily, slowly standing back to his feet, but a firm grip on his sleeve lifted him off of the ground and backwards into the alley again. As dazed as he was, he could do nothing but run along.

Yuko saw his assailant go flying with his vision clearing. Even dazed as he was, he felt a savage sense of satisfaction. It seemed that the young girl had an aptitude for ijutsu. Yuko watched her tend to her mother. She seemed not much older than him, and though her chakra control needed some refining, it was hard to argue with the results. “Nice one,” he muttered, kicking the slumped form that attacked them seconds before. He had run out of patience with the invaders, not that he had much to begin with.

Yuko grabbed his medicine kit, snugly dressing the woman's recently-healed wound in gauze, lest it should reopen. Looking around, Yuko saw that they were in danger of being cut off and surrounded in the alley. The swordsman... They needed to get back. Weaving two rapid hand seals, Yuko's cheeks swelled with cold water before he shot five consecutive blasts behind them, shattering the walls of buildings that lined the alley. Rock and rubble quickly clogged the pathway behind them, crushing some pursuers and momentarily halting the others. He focused back on the youth, his voice filling with a rare display of sympathy.
“Hey, we need to get moving, alright? Can you clear a path ahead?”
He gingerly lifted the unconscious woman, and began delicately moving towards the main street. Moving an injured patient was risky, but not nearly as risky as leaving her to the Kuraokami. Not that he was in much better shape. His head felt split, he was using too much chakra, and even though the lady wasn't heavy, his small stature prevented him from moving too fast with a passenger. As much as he hated it, Yuko was relying entirely on the young shinobi.

Techniques used: Water Release: Cold Sky Water Attack (B-Rank)

(Also used CES (B-Rank) and Heavenly Weeping (C-Rank) in the last post)

Stamina: 100/100
Ninjutsu: 0/30
Ijutsu: 40/60

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflex: Average (Proficient Taijutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Masterful Taijutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient

Taijutsu Specialist
Ijutsu Expert
Ninjutsu Adept


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:18 am 
Offline
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:51 am
Posts: 14
TotalExp: 0
Renown: 0
Mode: Story Mode
"He also has medical skills" she thought seeing how the blond boy bandaged her mother. She was impressed that a boy, apparently even younger than her, was so talented. Before she could start mulling over it until she felt inferior, more Kuraokami rushed towards them from the bottom of the alley. Midoriko reacted, throwing several of the senbon she had in her hands. Some failed, while others only did superficial damage. She clenched her jaw, thinking for a moment that they would catch up, but luckily, the boy also had a good level of ninjutsu, which he used to block their access and stop them. "Wow... Impressive..." she muttered unconsciously, forgetting for a moment the danger and giving the boy an astonishment look. Under any another circumstance she would have reproached him for his vandal acts and his destructive attitude, but at that moment she was too impressed for even think about that.

Quote:
“Hey, we need to get moving, alright? Can you clear a path ahead?”
the boy said kindly. Midoriko blinked a few times before coming back to reality. She shook her head to ward off distractions, and then she saw the boy take her injured mother. She forced herself to ignore the pang of panic that seeing such a flagrant violation of medical protocol caused her. However, the boy was right. They had to get going, and just as he had just protected her and her mother, Midoriko had to protect him too. That's how a medic should be, after all. "Y-Yes, right... T-Thank you very much for your help!" after saying this, she slung the two backpacks over her shoulder and left the alley.

Three men in robes were waiting for them outside. Midoriko was on the verge of paralyzing in the face of danger, but luckily, her instincts took control again. She brought her hands together in a hand seal, making her body more sensitive to the chakra. She could immediately feel the presence of those men, or rather, she could feel their chakra. Guided by these new sensations, Midoriko faced the three men. They attacked at the same time, albeit uncoordinated, giving her a chance to fight back.

"Sorry!" she said as she hit one in the pit of the stomach, momentarily incapacitating. "Sorry!" she yelled as she kicked another in the crotch. "I'm really sorry!" she said as she dodged a third man's attack, just before placing her palm on his back and absorbing his chakra. Being a civilian, this was enough to render him unconscious. She took a moment to look at the three incapacitated men. Although Midoriko was in awe of what she had just done, anyone who saw her would not be. Her movements were very clumsy; most of her dodges were stumbles, and her punches were moments of opportunity brought about by the ineptitude of her opponents. Either Midoriko was a master of taijutsu who perfectly camouflaged her talent, or she had been quite lucky.

She forced herself to look away and return to the boy, leading him to the man with the katana, and then she stopped when she saw him. He was intimidating, and although he looked her age, there was a maturity in his eyes unbecoming of someone her age. Those eyes... They were strange. Very strange. She took a step back, somewhat scared. That man... would he really protect them? Instinctively she approached the blonde boy, standing behind him, as if to use him as a shield.
Technique used: Stamina: 100/100 (-5 for Sensing Technique + 15 for Chakra Absorption)
Taijutsu Pool: 35/45
Ijutsu Pool: 30/60

_________________
Skills:
Ijutsu Expert.
Taijutsu Expert.
Sensory Adept.
Fuinjutsu Adept.

Attributes:
Strength: Average.
Constitution: Average.
Stamina: Proficient.
Reflex: Average (+Mayor Advantage for Taijutsu Expert).
Coordination: Proficient (+Minor Advantage for Taijutsu Expert).
Wisdom: Masterful.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:24 pm 
Offline
Mercenary
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:04 pm
Posts: 424
With her duties being done and over with, Risa had made her way away from the others. She had heard that something was going on within the villages of Iwagakure and Kumogakure, but not exactly what had happened. There were few who entered the Land of Hot Springs and told their tales of escape and how they had gotten out from their homes once they saw the forces proceeding closer. But, within the woman's mind the forces had to be much smaller that what she had stumbled herself into. Shit, I thought this would be some easy pickings for some money and materials. But, alas I am out of luck. They want to really destroy everything and everyone don't they? Plus, I bet the very valuable stuff had already been taken. The woman let out a sigh as her shoulder sunk. There was something off as soon as you could lay your eyes on her, the lack of panic that she had displayed with her body language. Her face more so screamed disappointment over anything if someone cared to notice at the time, but now she's in a situation that was nothing that she signed herself up for.

Her eyes darted quickly as she tried to shake off these current feelings and tried to find a distraction, even just for now. I mean she can do something? There is rewards right? Her eyes spied onto two genin with a boy who seemed maybe around the same-ish age but most likely young like the others. Her hands clapped together. I guess this works for now! I could see where everyone is headed and maybe get free entry into a village for once! The woman instead made haste instead of her careless walk, with a slight smile. You got this Risa! Just help them! Risa made it up to the group and tilted her head. "So... do you guys know what is exactly happening? I happened to come here to try to sell things at that festival that was happening but it seems over now..."

_________________
Skills:
  • Taijutsu Master [+1 Tier to Stamina, +1 Tier to Coordination, 60 Stamina for Signature Style, 15 Stamina for Taijutsu, +1 Tier to Tracking]
  • Ninjutsu Adept [Chosen Element: Steel]
  • Kuchiyose Adept [Snakes]
  • Sensory Adept
Attributes:
  • Strength: Proficient
  • Constitution: Proficient
  • Stamina: Epic
  • Reflex: Masterful
  • Coordination: Masterful
  • Wisdom: Proficient
Elements:
  • Steel


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:27 pm 
Offline
Missing-nin C-rank
Missing-nin C-rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:43 am
Posts: 30
Inorganic eyes looked back at the pair, who were handling their own against an ever-growing group of rogues. Raiden sighed, leaning into a sprint that took him within range of the enemy. He cut through as many as he could and, with the help of the genin, left the men in a heap on the cold concrete of the alleyway.

As they hurried out of the alley, they were once again intercepted, this time by a seemingly aloof young-looking girl. She had absolutely no idea what was going on, or, at least, that was what she would let on at the moment. Raiden stopped for a brief moment. "I'm not sure, but none of us have time to figure it out — come with us, and we'll get somewhere safe. Then, we can try to make sense of all this."

_________________
Image
~Cyborg Ninja Skills~
Skills:
Kenjutsu Specialist
Ninjutsu Expert
Taijutsu Novice

Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic when using Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Reflexes: Masterful (Masterful w/ Min. Adv. when aiming Ninjutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Masterful when aiming Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient
Tracking: Masterful

Elements: Raiton


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:52 pm 
Offline
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:04 am
Posts: 57
TotalExp: 4000
Renown: 0
Mode: War Mode
All felt calm in the eye of the storm. At least compared to what was happening to the punks caught in the storm. The unconscious woman felt light in the genin's arms as his adrenaline surged, pushing him forward as Kuraokami fell in about him. Yuko deftly wove through the combat, over dropping bodies, around the girl's strangely effective taijutsu, and the samurai's deadly blade. He dashed around the corner and into the open street, skidding to a stop. His breath was visible as he rested on his knee. Looking up, it seemed there was another recent arrival. Her features came into view as Yuko’s companions joined him, and what he saw made his skin crawl. The woman was smiling.
Quote:
"So... do you guys know what is exactly happening? I happened to come here to try to sell things at that festival that was happening but it seems over now..."
The look on Yuko’s face momentarily betrayed his annoyed exasperation. He spoke after standing to his full meager height. “How very perceptive of you. The festival is over. Maybe you could sell your ‘things’ to those guys,” He spoke utterly deadpan as he jerked his head over in the direction of the freshly deceased. Glancing back at the green-haired girl, he noticed her behind him. Was she hiding? “What style of fighting do you study? I’ve never seen Taijutsu like that.”

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflex: Average (Proficient Taijutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Masterful Taijutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient

Taijutsu Specialist
Ijutsu Expert
Ninjutsu Adept


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:09 pm 
Offline
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:51 am
Posts: 14
TotalExp: 0
Renown: 0
Mode: Story Mode
Seeing the boy with the katana charging at more men, Midoriko was unable to look any further. She covered her eyes with her hands and waited for the screams and sound of bodies falling to the ground to stop. Then she opened her eyes.
There was someone else in front of them.

Luckily for her, Midoriko's fright was such that it did not get beyond a frightened expression. Unlike the boy with the katana, this girl was not intimidated. Midoriko was simply a scaredy-cat. In any case, the newcomer seemed oblivious to all the general chaos, both because of her attitude and because of how uninformed she was. "W-We have to evacuate the village!" she managed to babble in a vain attempt to explain.

She forced herself to calm down and analyze the situation. At the Academy she had received training for this type of case, as any other genin: Given the military importance of the villages, it was not uncommon for them to suffer massive attacks like that, so they prepared their ninjas for such situations. She knew that there were secret passages and shelters at strategic points in the village. She tried to memorize the nearest one and... "Five and a half kilometers, southwest. There is a subway passage that leads out of the village, into the sewers. I know the way," she said, putting aside the cowardly and nervous Midoriko and giving the command of her body to the Kumogakure genin, Midoriko Chiyu. "I am a sensory ninja. If you can cover me, I can feel if someone gets too close to us."

If everyone agreed with her plan, they would start moving and she would start using her sensory jutsu. Midoriko had the Manji formation in mind, with herself occupying the center. "I..." she began to say, answering, after a while, the blond boy's question. "I'm not really specialized in any style, I just know the basics of Taijutsu," she explained, trying to hide her shame by looking down. "I still need a lot of training, I know..."

_________________
Skills:
Ijutsu Expert.
Taijutsu Expert.
Sensory Adept.
Fuinjutsu Adept.

Attributes:
Strength: Average.
Constitution: Average.
Stamina: Proficient.
Reflex: Average (+Mayor Advantage for Taijutsu Expert).
Coordination: Proficient (+Minor Advantage for Taijutsu Expert).
Wisdom: Masterful.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:29 pm 
Offline
Mercenary
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:04 pm
Posts: 424
(Sorry sorry ;-; finally got to sit down at my PC today! I'm so sorry for making you guys wait, but I couldn't really do much for the beginning of the month due to surgery and I had college work this past week+Demon's Souls.)

Risa shrugged slightly and gave a slight nod, "I guess it would be good to help, but my Ninjutsu is a bit out of practice so don't mind me... just getting back into the grove with it." She might be trying at the wrong time to lighten the mood but it was not out of the ordinary for her, the might not know her at all but it's normal on her end. With a quick smile, she turned around and looked towards the exit of the village. The young woman began to use her clan's basic technique. It was on a much lesser level than normal but it would help her use her techniques without having to go fully out of her way with her hand seals and keep it discreet enough from prying eyes in the public. Just keep it cool, Risa. The stronger ones wouldn't be close enough to identify who you are, they'd be closer to the offices right? Most likely. She took a deep breath as she felt her skin hardening, her visible hands would take more of a golden color to those who would look towards them. Stay away from using the snake techniques, and stay away from the bigger ones. Taijutsu and Ninjutsu should get you through this girl, you don't need the snakes to help you protect them at all.

Her fingers lightly wiggled and then formed a fist as ontop of it she activated her type of sensing, "I'll let you know if I detect anyone not suppressing their chakra. I'll be able to tell if I feel anything through the earth itself...So, I'll deal with anyone who is trying to collapse on us. If I can help you with anything else, let me know" She said calmly, waiting for them to move so she could keep her feet planted for a second. She needed to be able to tell the movements at this very moment.
Learned Steel Release: Plating Technique at A-Rank
Using Sensory Technique

Stamina: 165/200

SAs in use
Golden Experience - Instead of Silver or a Dull Metallic Color, Risa's Steel Releases Techniques are a Golden color instead.
Earth Sensory - When using the Sensory Technique, Risa instead senses Vibrations in the ground instead like a Snake.

_________________
Skills:
  • Taijutsu Master [+1 Tier to Stamina, +1 Tier to Coordination, 60 Stamina for Signature Style, 15 Stamina for Taijutsu, +1 Tier to Tracking]
  • Ninjutsu Adept [Chosen Element: Steel]
  • Kuchiyose Adept [Snakes]
  • Sensory Adept
Attributes:
  • Strength: Proficient
  • Constitution: Proficient
  • Stamina: Epic
  • Reflex: Masterful
  • Coordination: Masterful
  • Wisdom: Proficient
Elements:
  • Steel


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Liberation
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:16 am 
Offline
Missing-nin C-rank
Missing-nin C-rank
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:43 am
Posts: 30
The newcomer was suspiciously nonchalant about everything, but now was not the time nor the place to worry about trusting strangers. The only thing of importance was escorting these people out. She activated some sort of kekkei genkai Raiden wasn't familiar with, and then followed it up with a peculiar sensing technique. Rather than sensing straight through chakra, she could instead do so by feeling the vibrations of the earth beneath them. Seemed like a step backwards, but it must have some sort of tactical advantage if she took the time to craft it. "Let's go, then." Raiden looked back at the two genin and gestured for them to follow.

The group maneuvered throughout the streets of Kumogakure with haste, coming across civilians here and there who would or wouldn't join them. Some were afraid, some were eager to assist in little ways, here and there. They were all confused, though. Only one seemed to recognize the name Kuraokami when the situation was explained to them: a blacksmith woman who spoke of some shifty figures in similar garb, whom she caught rummaging through her storefront for weapons and supplies.

_________________
Image
~Cyborg Ninja Skills~
Skills:
Kenjutsu Specialist
Ninjutsu Expert
Taijutsu Novice

Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic when using Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Reflexes: Masterful (Masterful w/ Min. Adv. when aiming Ninjutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Masterful when aiming Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient
Tracking: Masterful

Elements: Raiton


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE, Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma, Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden © Kishimoto Masashi. TNRPG is a non-profit website and claims no rights to the Naruto brand.
Weather Icons provided by Paolo Valzania and Icons-Land