It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:19 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:45 am 
Missing-nin B-rank
Missing-nin B-rank

TotalExp: 0
Renown: 0
Mode: Story Mode
The rain drops poured down as the cloudy sky looked as usual as always. The rain drops collided and splashed with the soft yet firm grass that Kota stood on, he looked up at the gray clouds as the rain ran down his face. His bright red eyes stared at nothing in specific but his mind wondered why did the sky always whept it was almost sad to some degree. Kota was a jounin but there was so much he didnt really know about the world of the problems that the world produced and sustain, or even how to fixed what is beyond his capabilities. A breeze suddenly came pushing Kota's white hair back as it danced to the rhythm of the breeze his white cloth like cape as began to flap at the notion of the current.

Kota stood on the small hill he usually trains and practices ninjutsu and kenjutsu. This was a strange day of some sorts to him, but he couldnt put his finger on it but he knew there was something bothering him. "Its better if I keep my mind of these feelings for now" Kota said to himself in a whisper like tone. Focusing on the reasoning he came out to his training area he remembered that he wanted to practice a technique that he was still trying to learn and get good at for the benefits that the technique granted. Kota began to get ready to start his training but a rumble began to occur in his stomach as he was starting to get hungry, he was in such a rush to begin his training that he totally forgot to eat but atleast he didn't forget to bring some food with him. Kota ran towards a large tree that stood at the end of the training area as they had several logs like seats surrounding it.

Kota immediately grabbed his small bag with his bento box. This small gray and black box was tied with a red ribbon, Kota sat down on the log like a child which he is as began to unwrapped the box as he tossed the ribbon on the ground and open his bento box. Inside the box was nicely placed rice with spicy curry and to the side was three well placed sushi. Kota lit up as a big smile appeared on his face "Latón" Kota said outloud as he clapped his hands together. Taking the chopsticks from the bag and breaking them as he began to eat.

Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Masterful
Reflex: Epic [Legendary w Kenjutsu]
Coordination: Epic [Epic Major Advantage w Kenjutsu] | [Epic Minor Advantage w Ninjutsu]
Wisdom: Average

Skills:
Kenjutsu: Expert
Ninjutsu: Adept

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:14 pm 

Nensho had been strolling through the village aimlessly. The rather tall woman caught the attention of many people walking by. The only thing keeping her from being the complete center of attention was her rather mundane clothing, which was a simply black kimono with a pink ribbon tied around her waist. Nensho’s orange hair fell down to her waist, swaying with every step she took through Kirigakure. She was still trying to learn the layouts of the village as they were much different from her homeland.

The one thing she had grown accustomed to was the rain. To villages where rain was uncommon, the rain was seen as gloomy and dark. For regular villages where rain was more common like Kirigakure or Amegakure, the rain was just as natural as sunlight.

She decided to take a detour through one of the training areas of the village just so she could revisit them when she needed to. Just as she walked through the area, her eyes spotted a tree with a little boy sitting under it. His attire was not the usual wear of a child, but she figured he could have at least been around genin-age. Many of her peers were much younger than her so she knew there might have been a chance he was even a shinobi. Nensho figured just to be nice ,she would greet them in case it could be one of her peers or simply just a regular boy enjoying lunch in the rain.

“ How are you doing, little boy? I see you’re eating good. That will help your bones grow big and strong when you get older.” Nensho said in a kind, lecturing manner. Although her intentions were good, her monotone vernacular would make her words seem more patronizing than informative.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:57 pm 
Missing-nin B-rank
Missing-nin B-rank

As he ate he was happy a smile appeared in his face while munching on his sushi. Kota always enjoyed eating food it was the one thing that made him feel at peace with himself. Kota was almost finished with his sushi when a voice startled him and he quickly looked back at where the voice came from. His bright red eyes meet with a womans eyes that towered over him, he felt his chopsticks empty as he turned towards it again to see his unfinish sushi on the ground. Kota's eyes got wide and watery as he restrain himself from crying at the lost of great food. Anyone could see that he was he was upset about not being able to take the last bite of his good, but he wasnt as worried as he should have looking back at the lady he words felt warm yet cold. Kota wondered in his mind for a bit who she could be she seemed like a jounin by Appearance alone but she could have been a Chunnin or anything to be honest.

Kota was still hungry and continue eating as he looked at the woman that stood next to him, he wasn't sure how to feel about her but since she was nice to him it would be nice for him to replicate the same. "Thanks Ma'am, much appreciated. I dont men to be rude but who may you be?" Kota said as he smiled back at her with his checks puffs because of the food on his mouth as me munched and swallowed the food. He awaited for her responce as he finished his food as he closed his bento box, he stood up and placed the banto box down as he stood in front of her and bowed "I apologize, I'm Ibushi, Kota. Jounin rank, its nice to meet you" Kota said as he looked up to her.

Coordination: Epic [Epic Major Advantage w Kenjutsu] | [Epic Minor Advantage w Ninjutsu]

Skills:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:19 pm 

Nensho couldn’t help but smile at his reaction, giggling just a little bit at the realization that she had startled him. After she had finally recovered, she would introduce herself further. “Sorry to have startle you. Terumi Nensho is my name. “ She would normally introduce herself more formally, but seeing as though she was talking to a boy she didn’t feel the need to. Her earlier laughter would return after he introduced himself as a Jounin, knowing there was no possible way he was actually her superior in rank.

“There’s no way a child like you could actually be a Jounin.” Nensho said rather matter-of-factly. “But I’m certain one day you will be.” She added with a more sympathetic tone. She wouldn’t offer him the same bow in response only on the pretense that he was a child so she didn’t feel it was necessary. Nensho was curious if the boy had simply come here to eat or if maybe he planned on training so that he could be the Jounin he claimed to be. She hadn’t necessarily been intending on training but she wouldn’t have minded going on a mission or something. It was something she hadn’t done yet since she had only recently become a shinobi.

"Are you looking to train? I was actually looking to go on a mission of some sort."
Nensho offered.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:51 pm 
Missing-nin B-rank
Missing-nin B-rank

As the lady known as Nensho, Terumi he smiles a bit as he heard about the clan for a while. He knew there are a well known clan within Kirigakure but throughout the world. But his smile turn into a wide open unbelievable expression as she doubted him being a Jounin at his age. He stood there pale like a cartoon character as he shook his head back and forth as he pointed at her extending his hand at her face but in reality to her breast because of his height. "Excuse You! But I'm not lying im a Jounin Miss Nensho I can prove it" Kota said a bit upset that she didn't believe him. But she spoke up about training and doing a mission, Kota retracted his hand as he crossed his arms together thinking in his head as he closed his eyes. "Hmm maybe this is my chance to actually prove that I'm a jounin to this lady." Kota open his eyes then un crossed his arms as he nodded his head "Yeah I was going to train a bit but a mission might be a better opportunity to train my techniques and to prove you wrong" Kota said making a funky face as he made his lips puker up and inflated his cheeks.

Kota turn back to the log and picked up his bento box and bag as he put them away then from the ground he grabbed his sword the Kusanagi as he put it back on his waist. Turning his attention back towards Nensho he was ready "So what kind of mission were you planing on doing anyways Nensho?" Kota asked almost drilled just thinking about moving around and doing something fun for a while.

Skills:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:36 am 

Nensho couldn’t help but to chuckle at his response, seeing as though he had been fully developed immersed in his game of pretend. She would play on so as not to hurt his pride any further. “Whatever you say, Jounin Kota.” She said in lackadaisical manner.

Nensho was curious if the boy was capable of handling a mission, though she would take his company nonetheless. She was in dire need for materials so she could start developing the weapons she had planned. Nensho had been unable to make any weapons since her arrival to Kirigakure so she was dying to start her craft again. Being deprived of it had taken a toll on her for while now as she typically used crafting as an outlet.

As he mentioned what type of mission she wanted to do, she immediately remembered that she had actually already grabbed a mission from the mission board earlier. She only lacked a person to attend the mission with her. “This is actually the one I was about to go on. Take a look. “ Nensho would dig into her ninja pouch and pull out the scroll she had obtained earlier. In the scroll would contain all the details of the mission she had acquired. She honestly hadn’t read too much into the mission as she was more concerned with the reward she would obtain from it. It would have been a perfect starting point for her.
Mission Name: Resource Defense
Requester: Mizukage
Description: Bandits have recently been plaguing the countryside of Kirigakure and burning our crops and fishing towns. You are to be stationed at these towns for a time in order to protect our valuable resources from further attacks. Be forewarned; they can be strong on occasion. This mission can be repeated.
Shinobi Needed: Tokubetsu Jounin or higher, or a higher-up with a genin squad
Requirements: Normal mission requirements.
Reward: 60 materials per participant
“Does this seem like something to your, Mister Jounin?” She said in the same patronizing manner as before.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:21 am 
Missing-nin B-rank
Missing-nin B-rank

Kota knew that it would be hard to convince her of his rank but maybe during the mission he could actually get the point across. Its not like he fells superior to her, she is his superior after all by age. Kota sign as she gave him the scroll that contained the location and targets also as well as the assignment, grabbing the scroll and giving it a quick glance and reading it in the process he knew what had to be done. He closed the scroll handing over to Nensho as he looked at the direction towards where they had to go. "Alright then let's no waste time" Kota responded with as he began to walk assuming that Nensho would follow or take the lead, to him it didn't matter.

After exiting the training area they got to the center of the main road. Kota stop for a brief second looking back at the village as the gates could be seen from the distance they were about 35 meters away at this point. Kota continued walking along side Nensho; he put his hands inside his cape as he walked with the hilt of his katana sticking out. He found this to look cool to him, he imagined himself as a anbu at times but his imagination was a bit silly at times an Anbu dressed in white would be totally contradictory to the purpose. Kota looked at Nensho for a moment "So Nensho-Sama, why did you go towards the training grounds if you had to do this mission?" Kota asked just to know.

The journey would take a bit might as well make conversation in the processes. It would be boring to just walk in silence the entire time, plus they were comrades at the moment might as well build a bond between them. Kota wasn't good with older people but he tried to relate as much as possible even if he wasn't able to ymtruly relate at times.

Skills:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:34 am 

Nensho smiled as he gladly accepted the mission, seeing as though now he had something to prove. As he adjusted his blade, Nensho couldn’t help but take a glimpse. As a fellow swordsmen, she was always happy to see another person with similar interest. While the sword was her personal favorite, she also loved masterfully crafted swords that broke the molds of what a sword was supposed to be.

The two walked along the path leading from the training grounds and as they paced through, Kota asked a fairly good question. It was at that moment that she began to rub the back of her head and chuckle. “Funny story actually,I guess you could say I got kind of lost.”She continued to laugh from embarrassment but was eventually able to calm herself. She was never one to hold on to such feelings for too long.

Nensho looked up as they headed towards the outskirts of the village. Unlike other missions of similar rank, this mission was one that was to be completed within the constraints of Kirigakure whether than adventuring throughout the Land of Water to absolve other affairs.She had really only been through the main part of Kirigakure where most of the city was located so this would be new territory for her even though this was their home. As the contents of the scroll said, they would be heading towards the countryside where crops were being attacked by bandits. This would mean that confrontation was guaranteed, something Nensho had no qualms with despite this being her first mission. They still had more ground to cover before they reached their destination so she figured she would continue making small talk.

“So how long have you been wielding that there sword?” Nensho said with genuine curiosity.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:00 am 
Missing-nin B-rank
Missing-nin B-rank

Kota looked at Nensho smiling finding it funny that she still get lost within the village. He can relate as it happens to him as well at times, but her seriousness made him get a bit serious himself. They continue walking the main road, the difference between the village and the outer of the village was noticeable. Kota always enjoyed doing missions away from the villahe it was a good change of scenery as the rain stopped and a layer of mist began not so thick that it wasnt visible to see but noticeable that it could be seen by the human eyes. He turn towards Nensho as she asked him about his sword, she seemed like a swordsman herself so this was interesting to him as well.

Kota turn towards Kusanagi as he took it of his waist. Turning back to Nensho and extending his arm for her to grab it. "This weapon has been in my families possession for generations, this was passed down to me by my grandfather" Kota said. Kota continue walking while Nensho inspected his weapon as he awaited her responce "Its called Kusanagi. Is a special sword with very unique abilities if i say so myself" Kota added before she responded. He looked ahead towards the fields and roads that the main road branched off to, taking one of them. He knew where the mission was as hes been around the area before during other missions.

The journey was going to be long but so far so good. He was excited to get things done and with actually enemies he could actually train and practice his techniques thats he's been working on. While he didnt know how Nensho fought he knew that she was a swordsmen to they could sync up attacks well if the opportunity arrived. He just wanted to find out if she could keep up with him at his maximum speed but that would be something that would have to be once the time comes.

Skills: